Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday Funday

We finally got a lovely sunny day and I took a walk to the market and enjoyed watching Marty in a tennis match. I left before the end of the match and was surprised when we came home and told me he lost. He was winning while I was there.

Evidently, he pulled a muscle on the tennis court ,so he could not run well. He said he will play again today, in spite of the problem. Hope he can do it, but I question if his body really needs a rest.

I enjoyed having six for dinner and it was a full day and a fun time. I am learning that everyone has to decide what works best for himself , so I no longer tell people what I think they should do unless they ask me.

Fancy Nancy says, " Don't give advice unless people ask for it" People don't like to be told what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.