Friday, February 26, 2010

Teaching Is Fun

I am delighted to say that I now have students in both my new classes at the Park. Fleischmann's Park is owned by the city of Naples, and in addition to my new classes, it offers lots of classes for all ages. They even have a skateboard run for skateboard enthusiasts.

Besides my classes, I am now doing tutoring. I have a delightful 9 year old boy, and I am helping him prepare for the Florida FCAT test. This week has been very full since I have to complete my taxes as well.

I do not have to wonder how to use the time. In spite of cold weather, I have been busy teaching, which is fun.

Today was full with line dancing at 9am, then a seminar at 10am and a business apt. at 1pm and a fun relaxing walk to the library and my favorite store, The Bargain Box. A very full day, but I enjoyed it.

Fancy Nancy is Busy Teaching and Enjoying It.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy---
    Sounds like you had a full, fascinating day!

    Miss you and love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.