Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Writing Class and A Birthday Party

My writing class at the Park is working out. I enjoyed helping the students with their writing projects. I still need more students for Speed Reading , but with time some will arrive.

It has been a real challenge to start a new program at a facility that never offered programs for the mind . They always had only programs for kids and programs for the body. I am happy that my program is working.

This afternoon we had a unique birthday party . There were 60 folks who arrived. The unusual part was that the guests had to pay for their own dinners. They did have an acting group perform. I have never been to a birthday party where the guests paid for the dinner. Maybe this is a new style of entertaining. I found it very strange!

Fancy Nancy Enjoys Her New Writing Class!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like you're enjoying your writing class at the Park.
    Your "unique birthday party" sounds interesting...
    whose "birthday" were you celebrating?

    Hope you have a great week.
    Looking forward to our next Bonefish Grill get-together!
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.