Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hola! A Fun Spanish Class and Meeting with Mario

Today I enjoyed my Spanish class. I was happy to connect with Mario Pacheco from Argentina. We are meeting at the library so that he can learn English and I can learn more Spanish. This will help both of us. Mario works at Publix and he is in a travel and work program. Soon he will leave for Dubais and other adventures. Mario is 21, handsome, and very bright. I predict that he will succeed in life since he seems to have some excellent plans. He will be taking Italian lessons and then plans on working for an airline . It is so interesting to talk with someone who speaks the Spanish language and knows the correct pronunciation. I still feel like I am in kindergarten when I try to talk to him in Spanish. His English is much better than my Spanish. In any case this should help both of us. My studies with Mario are separate from my Tues. morning Spanish classes. I met him at the market. He helped me with my groceries.


Fancy Nancy says bartering to help each other makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. Buen idea Fancy Nancy!

    Mario sounds interesting and you can help each other---
    a definite WIN-WIN!

    Have a super week...
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Nancy!
    The class of today was fun!!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.