Friday, February 12, 2010

Line Dancing and Speaking at a Hearing Meeting

This morning I went to another line dancing class that is held where I play my fun golf. There are about 20 ladies in the class. It seems that not many men enjoy line dancing.

After that I attended a meeting of the Hearing Association and at the end of the meeting I mentioned my book HEARING LOSS AND WINNING SOLUTIONS. One lady who also used Dr. Lee my surgeon for my implant bought a copy. I also showed one of my canes and mentioned that a cane can be very helpful to those with hearing problems. Finally , I shared my idea of using an umbrella stroller as a protection when crossing the street. My stroller is such a help. I carry all my things in it, and it saves my back as well. They laughed when I told them for only $10 they could get one at CVS.

Fancy Nancy Shares Ideas for Hearing Loss

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're well and up to your usual tricks, Nancy! We miss you up in cold RI but I hear you've had snow in Florida. Carry on. You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.