Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fancy Nancy Considers Attending A Conference

I just found out that in June the Hearing Association is having their annual conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have never attended a conference, but they said if I wish I could bring my book HEARING LOSS AND WINNING SOLUTIONS for distribution and sales.

I need more information about the cost of the conference, but I am considering going. Time will tell.

I started a new writing program at the place where I teach and I met some lovely fellow students. It is always fun to connect with others and enjoy new friendships. One student knows a lot about sewing. I have a new machine. She said she would help me with sewing, and I will help her with writing. Another nice bartering situation will take place.


Fancy Nancy says, "It pays to barter your skills"

1 comment:

  1. I love your bartering idea...
    Another Fancy Nancy "win-win"!

    Have a terrific week.
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.