Monday, February 22, 2010

Life Story Class Ended Today

Today I completed the first class that I taught at the Renaissance Academy. My students were delightful and I hope they will continue writing their life stories. It is always fun to have an opportunity to work with new and interesting students.

I start to teach this course again in March. Now, I have to finish up my taxes for 2009. I finally got the needed information that I have been waiting for.

I enjoyed listening to a wonderful lecture and slides on Mars. The professor really knew his stuff ,and the slides were amazing. I suspect that since they seem to have some water on Mars, there may be some form of life as well. Time will tell.

The courses at the Renaissance Academy that I have taken this year and in the past are very well done. It is nice to be able to teach there and also take courses as well.


Fancy Nancy enjoys a lecture and slides on Mars.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Fancy Nancy,
    Kudos on finishing your Renaissance Academy class. It sounds like an interesting place that offers lifelong education courses...
    (always a good thing!)

    Today...the weather was delightful.
    The Florida sun...the warmth...
    we went in our community pool for the first time in weeks.
    (also a good thing!)

    Miss you and Love you now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.