Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hurray! Students Arrived at my Writing Workshop

I was delighted today to have 4 students arrive at my writing class at the park. One was an intersting male dentist, and the others were ladies . I was thrilled to have an actual class. It does pay to market since the dentist learned about my class from a flyer that I put in the library where I go line dancing.

I also made a connection with the bank and we will offer a program in April . The title of the program will be Women and Finance. Now I have to let 12 women know that they are invited to a free seminar on two separate dates. This beats waiting for the ladies group I belong to who said I could not offer anything until next season.

When you deal with a ladies group you have to comply with their rules, even if it does not make good sense. I am better off planning my own programs. I seem to be good at getting things running and off the ground.

This Sunday we have a class reunion for a writing class that I taught for 18 years. We meet each year on Valentine's Day to enjoy being together. It is a fun get together. I do enjoy my writing groups.

Fancy Nancy Is Delighted That Her New Class Has Students!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY FOR GREAT MARKETING!
    HOORAY FOR NEW WRITING STUDENTS AND NEW CLASSES!

    SENDING HUGE CYBER-HUGS!
    LOVE YOU NOW AND ALWAYS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.