Monday, February 1, 2010

Every Day Is a New Adventure!

I was delighted to enjoy 6 lovely students today in Life Story Class. It is always fun to teach this course. Some of the students just signed up, so I am glad that we ran the class.

What a delight to begin learning about their lives. New students have lots to share. I also had some other students stop by, and they may join the next session for this class in March.

It was a fun day, in spite of lots of rain. In the afternoon I stopped at the bank and was able to successfully correct a banking problem.


Fancy Nancy says " It pays to hang in there. Every day is a new adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like a fun Life Story class.
    Your marketing was successful.
    It must be so interesting to hear everyone's unique life story.
    I'd love to be a "fly on the wall" in your class!

    I have a new interesting speech student and several other fascinating students that I see each week.
    We share a passion for meeting all kinds of people.

    Have a super week.
    Miss you and Love you now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.