Friday, February 19, 2010

Line Dancing and Condo Looking

Today was interesting. In the morning I went to line dancing. The only setback was that I had lost my car keys, so Marty loaned me his key to my car. I enjoyed line dancing and then I visited three condos on the market right at the same place. The condos were amazing since they were all in good shape. The units are older, but I am looking to see if I might want to purchase one as an investment.

It seems that the only time you can make a profit is if the condo market goes up in the future. Then on to lunch with a friend. After lunch the best thing happened, I actually found my car keys. Great! I was so happy to have them again.

A nice afternoon walk to the market and then my favorite, a nap. Overall a good day for Fancy Nancy.

Fancy Nancy is Happy to Find the Lost Car Keys

1 comment:

  1. Hola Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like a full, fun day.
    You must be relieved that you found your car keys!

    We're so happy that the warmer, sun-filled Florida weather is returning.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.