Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FACEBOOK IS NEW TO ME

Today I met with my student from Argentina. Mario has helped me with Facebook. He is interesting and shares things about his country , Argentina. I enjoy talking with him.

Today I went swimming for the first time in a long time. It finally got warmer. Tomorrow I will teach my new class at the Park. I have some interesting students this year. Teaching is fun.

I am meeting lots of people on Facebook. Congratulations to my grandson Ben who has developed a new game on Facebook.

Fancy Nancy Applauds Ben Smith and his new game.

2 comments:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    So glad you're having fun with Facebook.
    You are a Cyber-Savvy Mama!

    Have a super day...
    hooray for swimming!!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are on Facebook! It's nice to keep in touch with you!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.