Monday, February 15, 2010

Life Story Class and A Look at Another Condo

I enjoyed teaching my Life Story class. I have some lovely students. We have only one more week for this course and then in March I start to teach a new section.

In the afternoon I had fun hitting tennis balls with my friend Ronnie. The weather finally got nicer so it was great to be outside enjoying a beautiful day.

From tennis I went to see another condo at my golf course location. The person I called just left the door open , and told me to take a look . I did , and although the unit is older , it was clean and in good shape. I called the owner and and at first the husband said he would only sell at the list price. I told him that I was interested, but not at the list price.

Not even ten minutes later his wife contacted me,and asked what I would bid. I gave her a low bid, and she said she would check the price of other units, and she would get back to me.

I will wait for her reply by E-mail . In the meantime, I have my price limit in mind, and I would be interested only if they meet my price. Time will tell, but it is a challenge to negotiate.

Fancy Nancy considers a real estate deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.