Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fancy Nancy Gets Two Offers

I am enjoying my teaching at two places. I also got an offer to write a blurb for a writer. This would entail reading the new book and then writing something for the back cover. I said I would do it. He would even pay me.

A second person wants me to write a book with him, but I said I would teach him how to write his book himself. Time will tell what he decides. Although my classes are small, that is okay. I enjoy working with any students that show up.

I have been interviewing some stockbrokers and I find most of them fail to listen and they are more concerned with speaking.


Fancy Nancy says, " In business it is essential to LISTEN to the customer".

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like you have some new intersting "writing-mentor" possibilites.
    Fancy Nancy--you're skilled at creating new opportunities and experiences.

    As for Listening...
    I agree that is is an essential skill.
    As Fancy Nancy so aptly puts it:
    We have 1 mouth and 2 ears for a reason!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.