Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fun New Jobs!

The economy must be getting better. This week I now have some new teaching jobs. I also love tutoring a delightful young man aged 9. I will be facilitating a seminar for Regions Bank. It is called Women and Finance. I always enjoyed working with banks in Rhode Island and this will be the first time I am doing a bank program in Florida. I had the idea, and I met with the bank . Women really need more information about finance. The bank agreed, so we are offereing an interesting seminar, and I will be the moderator. I love doing these new programs.

I also will be adding another section to my course, Writing Your Life Story. I am teaching it now to 13 delightful students, ages range from 60 up. They are all interesting to teach. I love the job. We added an additional section March 15th. They are all good writers and their stories are wonderful to read . What a fun job this is!

It has been very busy setting up these new programs. With the cold Florida weather, teaching has kept me busy. No time for Fancy Nancy to get into trouble. Have fun and keep in touch.

Fancy Nancy Loves Creating New Programs!

1 comment:

  1. The ladies there are lucky to have you teaching them. The bank class sounds great.
    Still mired in snow in WV.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.