Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fancy Nancy Gets 21 pages of Legal stuff

Well, I guess the bank is serious about having my program. I have done programs before, but never did I get 21 pages of a legal document that has to be signed before any agreement can be complete. So much for new rules in banking.

I will sign their document and in return I hope to get my simple one page letter of agreement in return. I am my own lawyer and I wrote my one page Letter of Agreement. Life can get a bit more complex for them.

Today I taught my fun writing class and I had a new student join us. He was a student in another class that I had. The writing class was fun and I even had time to do my line dancing. Now it is 4pm and time for my favorite activity my fun nap. ( Happy Nap Time to You Too!)

Fancy Nancy Loves a Nice Nap!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy...
    Legalese can be verbose!
    I like your one page legal agreement...
    short and to the point.
    Much easier to read and understand.
    Lawyers need your help with communication skills too!

    Sounds like you are happily busy...and still incorporating your "regrouping naps"...
    kudos to you!

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Love you and miss you!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.