Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday was Funday

We had such a busy weekend with company three nights in a row. Fancy Nancy decided to cancel plans tonight just to catch up with paperwork . Today I got my 15 ladies booked for the April 16th luncheon. I still have not heard from the bank about the agreement, but at least the women are booked so that they know when it is scheduled. I will present the full list when I get the signed agreement.

This afternoon I had a fun tennis singles game with a friend, and I won. She is lovely and amazed that I can still play. She is 60 years old, and I am much older than she is. Nevertheless, I can still give her a challenge. I am always happy to still be able to play.

When I got home and did some cooking, it was then time for one of my favorite activities--- my wonderful nap. Tonight I will complete hemming my slacks, since the tailor made them too long.

It is nice after a busy few days to just have some free time. I am still teaching the rest of the week. The weather is getting better, and at least the sun is out.

Fancy Nancy is Enjoying A Quiet Night at Home!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like you had a great weekend and Monday.
    It's fun to be busy and it's fun to nap.
    The yin and the yang of life!

    Have a super week.
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.