Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sun Finally Arrives in Florida

Today was a lovely sunny day. It is about time. We have had the coldest winter this season. I dropped off a Letter of Agreement at the bank and as soon as they sign, I will give them a list for the new program I created called Women and Finance. I think women need more education on the subject. The bank will cover the cost of the lunch at a lovely restaurant and I will be the moderator for the program I think it will be a go situation, but I need a signed agreement to confirm the details.

I enjoyed playing tennis singles today with a lovely friend. The exercise is great. Tomorrow I do my tutoring with my fun 9 year old student. He is preparing to take the F-Cat test . I think he will do well.

Fancy Nancy Loves Her Jobs.

1 comment:

  1. To Wonderful Fancy Nancy,
    I Miss You and enjoyed catching up on your great blogs...sounds like you've had a very interesting week! We just returned from a wonderful week in Las Vegas. Our favorite days were actually spent in beautiful natural splendor. We spent a day at the Grand Canyon, and we hiked up spectacular multi-colored mountains at Red Rock Canyon. It's nice to return to warm, sunny Florida. Hugs and Love Now and Always, Lynn
    Love now and always, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.