Saturday, March 27, 2010

FUN WITH LYNN, TAVIT AND REBECCA

We enjoyed having dinner with Lynn, Tavit , and Rebecca. They all looked great. It is always fun to connect with family.

Tomorrow I am supposed to connect with my student Mario, but so far I do not have his correct address, and I am trying to reach him. If he reads this, Mario, you need to give me the name of a street. Also, Mario, if you have a phone number I need to connect. We had talked about lunch, not dinner.

Mario has been in New York and I had planned on taking him out to lunch. He is leaving the country shortly. He is hard to reach so I hope we can connect.

One of my classes has ended , so this will give me a free day on Friday. I will enjoy the extra time .

Fancy Nancy is trying to connect with Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.