Thursday, December 17, 2009

Captionsbest Hits Go Over 1000

How exciting. Today my blogspot count hit over 1000. I don't know all the folks who have seen it, but it was fun to learn that some are reading it. I am at a hotel now using the computer since my computer has problems with certain sites. I appreciate getting comments on the blog, and all you have to do is write your thoughts in the comment box. Then next to comments scroll down and find the category called anonymous and last hit post comment.

It is lots of fun to read your comments. Fancy Nancy enjoys what you have to say as well. Enjoy the holidays and keep posting and Nancy will keep blogging.

FANCY NANCY HITS GO UP!!! WOW ! AND THANKS.

3 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray!

    Fancy Nancy...
    Congrats on your new blog tally.

    Best wishes for a wonderful weekend.

    Love now and always,
    One of your biggest Blog Fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I womdered how long before you'd hit 1000. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.