Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Now Have 100 Posts

I thought it would be fun for the New Year to have my readers add to the posts. I will introduce a word, and let's expand an idea from the one word. For example, I will use the word new. What is new in your life? What do you want to change for the new year? What is the newest fun thing your are doing? Lots of ideas from the one word new will make a fun collarborative blog. I encourage you to add your ideas through the comment section after this blog. This will be a new experience for all of us. After you add your comment, hit anonymous then post the comment and you will help to create my new blog!Thanks for your help.

Fancy Nancy Has A New Idea

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to publish my book this year because my mother is 91 and she wants to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy "New" Year Fancy Nancy.
    What did you do for "New" Year's Eve?
    For our "New" Year's Eve...
    we went to First Night Delray Beach.
    We had a nice dinner at a Thai restaurant with Rebecca and David, then we enjoyed walking around First Night and seeing all of the people and the entertainment.

    I love your creative "New" Blog Idea.
    And most of all (and this is not "New")...
    I Love You Now and Always!
    Lynn

    ps. Check out Debby Krim's "New" Blog:
    http://dkrim.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.