Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fancy Nancy May Have Found A Cell Phone

Today Marty got a new cell phone from Verizon and I tried it. I could actually hear on it. What a surprise. His nephew sells them and Marty will contact his nephew in Colorado to find out the price details. In the meantime I can go to a Verizon store here in Florida to test the phone . I am amazed that I could hear on his new phone.

Fancy Nancy had a nice lunch with a friend and then tonight we went to Barnes and Noble. It is surprising that this store has many chairs and people just sit and read the new books, and never buy them. It is no surprise that the bookstores are not making money. I guess they have not figured out that they should remove the chairs for more book sales. Perhaps the next book out should be called, " Bookstores sales tips-- remove comfortable chairs for more actual sales".

Fancy Nancy Gives Bookstores A New Sales Tip

1 comment:

  1. I may take your advice about the chairs at my booksale.
    I wrote about you in my blog today. Better check it out- Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.