Tuesday, December 15, 2009

REINVENTING YOURSELF

Fancy Nancy has had some fun trying out new things. First it was golf. Next, I am trying massage from some new places. I am limiting my tennis to hitting against a handball court. I don't want to chance playing the net and getting hit with a tennis ball. I signed up for bridge once a month with Marty and just joined a group that is offering Spanish once a week. For the moment I do not know my teaching schedule, but I am filling the time with other activities. I do hope the teaching comes through in January, but for now I am keeping busy . It does pay to reinvent yourself from time to time . Trying new things opens up new possiblities.

FANCY NANCY OPENS NEW DOORS!

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to be active and keep busy. Glad to hear you are doing well. Love you!

    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO FANCY NANCY...
    KEEP OPENING THOSE NEW DOORS.
    KEEP INSPIRING SO MANY PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES YOU TOUCH...

    LOVE NOW AND ALWAYS...
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.