Thursday, December 10, 2009

NEW BANK RULES

I guess the banks are trying to make money in new ways. It seems that they want to charge for everything. Today, I wanted to open a new checking account. No more senior free checking accounts. Every checking account charged you fees. Well, I thought how about a savings account? I checked that out and indeed you had to put in $200 and you got .05 interest. What a deal for the bank, not for the customer. Check out your bank and note the new fees. We bailed them out, and now they are charging us for everything. Something is wrong with the system. We should be charging them for the taxpayers money that we loaned them.
I got about 10 pages of rules and information. Perhaps if they simplified the rules they would save money on all the paper and they could remove some of the customer fees. Check out your bank and note the new fees!

Fancy Nancy Reviews Banking Fees!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Thanks for being such a great consumer advocate!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Tomorrow night...Tavit, Rebecca and I are going to see a Holiday Boat Parade...
    I love Florida in the winter!

    Can't wait to see you at Bonefish Grill!
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.