Friday, December 25, 2009

More Research Needed

I have been trying the online insurance course, but I just learned that there is a time line to complete it. I do need more information about the details. If you pay to buy the program why do they only give you 90 days online? I think there may be problem there. I need to do more research.

More computer printer is giving me a problem. I tried to cancel printing a file of 305 pages and when I hit cancel, the printer would not accept that command. So much for listening to the owner. There are days that the computer and the printer need to be disciplined. They both do not listen. I am now at a hotel . At least this computer is listening for now.

Hope your computers are better behaved. Mine needs to be better trained.

Happy Holidays.

Fancy Nancy Needs More Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.