Monday, December 14, 2009

FANCY NANCY DOES SOME MARKETING

I hope to teach at two facilities in January so today I ran off some information sheets about the first facility and included the dates and times for two programs: Writing Workshop and Speed Reading. I also left some picutres of my canes at the physical therapy office that I use. Who knows if people will sign up? Time will tell. Both facilities will also be publishing a brochure. By January I will have a better idea of my schedule. One day at a time works best for planning.


Fancy Nancy Markets Her Programs

2 comments:

  1. Your blog numbers are climbing, Nancy! Feel free to use me as a reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Nancy...
    It was great talking to you tonight.
    I love you're resourcefulness...
    you're exploring all kinds of life possibilites.

    Your life is always interesting...
    Can't wait to see you soon!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.