Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fancy Nancy Hopes You Had A Nice Holiday

Well, Christmas was yesterday, and I hope everyone had a nice holiday. In the morning I wrote two new facilities about course proposals. I have no idea if either one will be interested, but it never hurts to send them information. I suggested that both places could offer one-stop exercising. This way folks could exercise and at the same facility they could take courses for the mind. ( Exercising the body and mind at one place makes sense.)

The first place is a fancy golf course. Many of the members are getting older, so probably Writing Your Life Story would be a program of interest. The second place is a huge wellness center. I sent both facilities a list of four courses . My next step after they get the information , is to keep in touch and see if there is interest.

Since I learned there is a time line on the insurance program, I decided to hold off for now. I don't want to get overbooked . Once I start my teaching I won't have time to work on insurance information. The man in charge was wonderful. He let me try the course and he did not even charge me for a short trial. It was online that I learned there is a 90 day time line. I would not have know this otherwise.

It does pay to research before you buy something. Often there are details that are not advertised.


Fancy Nancy says " Caveat Emptor"

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.