Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fancy Nancy Goes to Writing Class

Today Fancy Nancy went to writing class and shared some information about my blog. My class has enjoyed the Fancy Nancy stories, and suggested I start a new book, The Adventures of Fancy Nancy. I will think about it, and before I do anything I will go online to see if there is already a children's book with that same title.

Ofcourse even if there is, the writing rules say that you can not copyright a title, so Fancy Nancy 's Adventures would still be possible. It seems that Fancy Nancy often gets into trouble, and my job is to help her out. What do you readers think about a book about Fancy Nancy's adventures? Love to hear from you. In the meantime enjoy the holidays and relax if you can.


Fancy Nancy considers writing about more future adventures.

2 comments:

  1. First came Curious George...
    and now comes The Adventures of Fancy Nancy.

    Quite fitting...

    I would definitely read it!

    A committed fan...
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Nancy's adventures would be fun to read. I'm sure there are a lot more in store...

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.