Monday, December 7, 2009

Nine Holes and Two Ducks

Yesterday I played golf at my bargain course. I was amazed that I had a private course. No one was on the course except Fancy Nancy and two ducks. Wow, I never had a private golf course before. I took my four clubs , placed them in my umbrella stroller and enjoyed another fun afternoon of golf.

Today was exciting. I went with a friend to a movie at the office of the Federation. About one hour into the film flashing lights and loud sounds started blaring. All I know is, everyone left the building and the fire trucks were on their way. Needless to say, we did not return to see the end of the movie, but the flick was not very good anyway. So much for today's excitement. Then I got home, and Marty said he backed up at the tennis court and hit a car. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Tonight I called my insurance company. I was lucky that several years ago I put him on my auto insurance policies. The insurance company will cover any damage to the other car, and other than a few scratches, my old car is fine.

Each new day is a new adventure! Fancy Nancy moves on!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...Life is a roller coaster...
    So glad Marty is fine.
    Sounds like you (and the ducks) are really
    enjoying your bargain golf course.

    Just returned from seeing my speech students.
    It's such a beautiful evening...
    Florida winter weather is THE BEST!

    Have a super week.
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.