Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Teaching Possibilties

Today I visited a different golf course. Although the prices were out of sight, I did suggest that for their members they might want to offer a Life Story course. They told me to send them more information, and they would review it. Most of the members are 70 and over, so Life Story writing might be appropriate.

After that I went to exercise at a wellness center. I also suggested to them that they offer courses for the mind as well as the body. They also want to see more information.

Both places offer possiblities for teaching. I just need to discover how much time I will have since I am already booked at two facilities. It will depend upon enrollment. If enrollment does not come in, then I would be looking for places to teach. I will probably send proposals to both facitlites to make a connection.

When I left this morning for my golf club appointment to learn about this club I never thought that I would end up perhaps working for them. Who knows what will happen, but it is always fun to make new connections. The course that I visited wants $100,000 non-refundable initiation fee. Perhaps their members could afford a writing course as well.

Upon review the course deals are everywhere, but the prices even for the deals run $5,000 and up. Wow, golf can be an expensive proposition.

For now Fancy Nancy will play her short , inexpensive course. Tennis is much cheaper. It is fun to learn about all the courses in our area. I am meeting lots of membership directors. It seems that many of the golf clubs will have a tough time with the recession. Some folks want to resign, but are unable to until they get new membership.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy is an expert at creating new opportunities

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.