Friday, December 18, 2009

THE COPY MACHINE CAPER

Last week I used the library copy machine and ran off some yellow flyers for my courses. I used my own yellow paper not realizing that the copy police would be upset. Today the library informed me that I have violated the copy rules and only their white paper can be used. Fancy Nancy shall make a library donation next week to keep them friendly. So much for the copy machine caper. I never knew you can't use your own colored paper in their machine. Too many rules to learn in this world today!

Tonight we saw a fun play called Naples City Imrov. Players performed a series of games that were unscripted and based on some game show. The cast was amatuer, but very talented. A fun evening.

Fancy Nancy learned today that her golf partner the other day is the club champion. No wonder her balls soared as mine plopped on the turf. I had no idea when invited that she is the best lady player at that club. She had contacted me to enourage new membership. All the clubs are looking for new members and are happy to let you try their golf course. What a deal!

Fancy Nancy will have to take a Follow the Rules Course in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. HMMMMM....
    What's wrong with yellow paper?
    Sounds like a strange rule.

    Improv night sounded like a lot of fun.
    Laughter is "the best medicine"!

    Miss you...Love you...Can't wait to see you...
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.