Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HOORAY- FOR ANONYMOUS

I finally figured out how to let folks give comments and publish them. Now I know to tell them to print their comment and when they hit the button to select how they comment, by choosing anonymous, and posting the comment it should register. I just added the anonymous since I did not know it was missing and I just learned how to find it.

Blogging is like learning a new language. Unless you use it, you can easily forget what you have to do. I sent an E-mail to my teacher Lori, and she is so helpful. She gave me the missing clue on how to find the anonymous category for visitors to make comments. Hope to hear from you all soon. Love to get your comments.

Fancy Nancy adds Anonymous to the comment category for all her visitors. Try it! It is at the end of the list of choices.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it works! Your nickname should be Persevere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see if this anonymous thing works...
    I'll give you a hint as to who I am: I married your daughter! Guess Who!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy Nancy...
    Guess who I am...

    I married anonymous!

    (I enjoy reading your column!!)

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.