Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Copies of SNIPPETS are Being Printed

Today I just ordered 10 more copies of my book SNIPPETS. I have received many nice comments from my readers, and I thank you for replying. It seems my readers have enjoyed the short , snappy, stories in the book.

As a result, I have decided to print some extra copies in case any readers might want to order one for a gift for the holidays. The new copies will be ready on Saturday, and I could ship any order immediately so you would have the book before the holiday. Let me know your needs . I thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you have enjoyed reading the book. I know I had fun writing the stories. The book is 55 pages and most of the stories are one or two pages. They provide a quick read. Have a happy time getting ready for Xmas and the New Year. My Best Wishes to all!

FANCY NANCY ORDERS NEW COPIES OF HER BOOK SNIPPETS

1 comment:

  1. Go Fancy Nancy...
    Author and Entrepeneur!

    Tonight is the last night of Hannukah...
    Rebecca just finished her exams and is here with us.
    Ben comes on Tuesday.

    Can't wait to see you on Saturday, Dec 26th!
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.