Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Fun Day Even in the Cold

This morning I went to line dancing and I signed a contract to teach there if we get the students for a writing workshop and speed reading. Time will tell. They also have a handball court, so I hit some tennis balls.

It was quite windy and cold, but I also hit a bucket of golf balls. I am trying to practice what my teacher taught me in my one lesson. I have a wonderful bargain shop, so I picked up new clubs at a very reasonable price. How does this sound--- I bought 8 clubs for $25. Now if they work all will be well. I am enjoying my golf and next week I even have a friend who will join me. Watch out Tiger Woods--- Fancy Nancy is on the golf spectrum.

Fancy Nancy buys new golf clubs-- that have been used!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.