Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why Blogs Are Fun

I started my blog in Aug. and already I have had about 1200 hits. The best part is when the readers leave comments. It is wonderful to hear what they have to say . In addition, I have heard from some folks I never knew.

I always wondered how a blog worked. There is a way to count the number of hits you get and a chart even shows you how many new visitors you have. Just like the stock market, the charts are plotted daily. I have enjoyed writing my blog and want to thank those of you how take the time to send me comments. Keep those comments coming. They are one of the best parts of a blog.

What new things are you doing for the New Year? Let me hear from you.


Fancy Nancy Thanks Her Readers

1 comment:

  1. We love your blog, Miss Nancy, whether we say so or not. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.