Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun Tennis with Sun!

Today I played some fun tennis and would you believe the sun actually was out so we were not freezing. I played singles with a friend, since I no longer want to play net in a doubles game. I really enjoyed the fun tennis.

Tomorrow I am due at a new members tea for this women's group that I joined. I could not find the address on mapquest, so I will be on to a new adventure trying to locate where it is being held.

Next week I start to teach and it will be interesting to see if any students arrive. Teaching for many programs is a last minute happening. The lesson one has to learn is flexiblity. If one thing does not work try another.

Fancy Nancy says, " Be flexible and things will work out"

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Kudos to you for your flexibility.

    If one thing doesn't work out...
    I KNOW you'll create another interesting life experience!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.