Monday, January 4, 2010

Keeping Cool in the Cold

Well, the weather in Florida is very cold, but I am sure it is better than where I am from, Rhode Island. A friend just wrote and told me it was 4 degrees there. I think I will stay in Florida for now.

I am still waiting to hear if I will be teaching. I am booked at two facilities and possibly a third, but I won't know until enrollment occurs. In the meantime I am trying other things. Tomorrow I start Spanish and I even booked a golf lesson to help my lousy golf game.

The best plan when waiting on jobs is to keep cool. Based on this weather , that is not hard to do. The economy has not really recovered, so jobs are not readily available. For those out of work, try to keep a balance in your life. Start a new course or volunteer until something locks in .Otherwise you could be too frustrated. Not always easy to maintain your emotional balance, but exercise will definitely help out.


Fancy Nancy says, " It pays to keep cool"

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.