Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teaching Has Started

I have started teaching at one facility, and even though the class is small, I am enjoying it. The second class in Speed Reading has started, but so far no students. Next, I will have to do some marketing . On Monday , I just learned that have a senior group. I will attend and try to encourage some students to enroll. The price is a bargain. They only pay $5 whenever they attend. You can't beat the price.

Both courses are excellent. Now the next thing is to market them. They have never offered any courses like these before, so it will take time. In the meantime, I used class time today to do my taxes.

I do enjoy teaching so next I will have to do some marketing. In any case, I have met some nice folks who work there as well. One day at a time.

The weather is finally much improved.

Fancy Nancy has to start marketing her courses for the new facility.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy--
    You do make the most of all of your life experiences.
    If you don't have students yet...
    you meet some nice staff members.
    Everyone has a story...
    everyone is interesting...
    You continue to inspire me!

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow for our dinner get-together...
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.