Friday, January 22, 2010

Writing and Tennis

Today I wrote a one page piece for my class I attend on Saturdays. I had listened to a tape and it gave me the idea . I used the word unstuck and talked about how to redirect your energies when things are not working. Perhaps I should have added the idea of changing your perspective on what you are doing. If things do not work for you, maybe it is time to see things from a different point of view. It would be like looking at things sideways, backwards, and even upside down. You will definitely get a new perspective on your actions. There are times that everyone gets stuck. The trick is to get " unstuck". It does take time and patience.

Also had a wonderful singles tennis game with a friend. I am enjoying playing singles. That way I won't have to play at the net. I just don't want to get hit by a ball at the net. In any case my singles tennis is working out.


Fancy Nancy encourages you to change your perspective !Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.