Saturday, January 2, 2010

Golf Today-- Even the Ducks Were Hiding

Today I played golf at my fun par 3 course. When I go in the afternoon there is no waiting and often I am the only one on the course. I was amazed that they even let me take a hand cart and I do not have to pay anything.

Normally, when I play the ducks are walking on the course. I guess they were too cold today since all the ducks had disappeared. Where does a duck go to keep warm? Do they have special hiding places or do they check into the local hotels? I never thought about that until today.

We had a quiet New Years Eve. That is a good night to stay home. I will find out in January if any of my classes will run. In the meantime I have been hitting tennis balls with a friend, and playing my fun golf.

This week I start Spanish again. It will be interesting to see if I remember anything from the lessons I have taken with my daughter and grandson. I always have enjoyed classes with them. They are both bright and talented and the best part of the class is sharing time with them.

For now Fancy Nancy says " Adeios Have a Great New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Fancy Nancy...
    Me Encanta tomar espanol con usted.
    Disfruta tu classe de lingua!

    Con Mucho Amor,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.