Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Marketing Takes Work

Well, today I had only one student arrive, so after class I went next door for line dancing. Suddenly, I saw someone waving to me. As it turned out two others arrives at 11:15 and the class runs from 10-11am. They said they would come back next week even though I offered to leave dancing and do a lesson. I am putting in the time, but developing a student body takes work.

The day improved as we had a lovely dinner with Bob , Wini, and Bunny at a new Italian Restaurant. Times are tough and it seems we are still in a recession. This new program so far is mostly a volunteer job.

Fancy Nancy Finds It is Lots of Work to Promote a New Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.