Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HOLA! Today was Spanish Class

Today was a fun Spanish class. Our teacher even taught in Mexico. She did not give us books, but we did some conversation and she wrote a lot on the board. There are about 16 women in the class. The teacher volunteers and once you join the Federation , for $60 you can take as many courses as you wish. A good filler while waiting to hear about my teaching.

I also had a cold golf lesson. The teacher was excellent, but the temperature was cold and windy. I enjoyed learning what I am doing wrong and why my golf balls thud and don't fly. I booked another lesson since I need it.

Overall a fun day in very windy Florida.

Fancy Nancy says Adeios . Keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Fancy Nancy,
    You are a role model for creating interesting life experiences.
    If one activity doesn't pan out...
    you are very resourceful and you will find another.
    Kudos to you...
    glad you're enjoying your Spanish and golf!
    Sending Warm Cyber-Hugs...
    we could all use more of these with the cold weather.
    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.