Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Marketing Can Be a Full Time Job

Today I did some course marketing for my new courses at the Park. I just noticed that my courses will also need marketing for Florida Gulf Coast University. This year there are quite a few writing courses, and as a result, there are lots of available courses. It seems that marketing can be a full time job. I guess the lesson to be learned is for something to succeed, it really takes some work. Otherwise, you can't assume that people will automatically sign up. I guess it is a question of priorites.

In any case this blog has been lots of fun and I am enjoying any and all responses from my readers. Keep me posted and thanks for your comments.

Fancy Nancy is still doing marketing!

1 comment:

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.